Library : Rules and Regulations
- All the Staff and Students are directed to avail themselves of the Library facilities in the school.
- Students may borrow only one book at a time, may retain it for a week and it can be renewed for one more week.
- Examine the books while borrowing and report to the Librarian of any damage, missing pages etc, before leaving the Library.
- Books borrowed from the Library should be kept neat.No marking, underlining or scribbling of any kind in the library book is allowed.
- The person in whose name the library card is issued will be held responsible for all books drawn there on.
- If books are lost, damaged or defaced, a fine up to double the cost of the book will be charged. In case of any dispute the Principal’s decision shall be final and binding.
- Reference books shall not be taken out of the library. No other books are allowed in the reference section.
- All books and cards must be returned before the end of February every year. Clearance from the library is required before applying for Transfer Certificate.